Imagine for a moment…
you are like a radio, transmitting and receiving energy. That is how our bodies work. Dr. Jean-Claude Mainguy postulates that the systems of all life are governed by electromagnetic fields, which can either lie within a cell or outside it. We are often exposed to high and low electromagnet fields. Some high electromagnetic fields that may cause a positive effect are: healthy fresh foods, deep breathing, positive touch, uplifting music or art, or just being out in nature.Some low electromagnetic fields that may cause a negative effect are: cell phones, electricity pylons television and computer screens. What you expose your body to, put into it and on it can affect your health.
The daytime frequency of a healthy human body…
vibrates in the range of 62 to 68 MHz. Interruption of the healthy flow of energy exchange between your cells and tissue in your body can cause discomfort and dis-ease. Studies conducted in 1992 by Tainio Technology, as an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, reinforce the findings of earlier researchers. Tainio and colleagues determined that when a person’s frequency drops below the optimum healthy range, the immune system is compromised. Findings supported by this research indicate that:
- Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
- 58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
- When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
- 52 MHz is the frequency of a body with Epstein-Barr virus present.
- 42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
- When the death process begins – the frequency has been measured at 20 […]